analytics

Jan 8, 2011

5 things.




5 things you might NOT know about me!

Oh hi everyone!
This is a test post from my iPhone. I want to be able to blog on the go sometimes so let's see how this new app works!! ;-)

1. I have 9 piercings and 4 tattoos.
(one piercing is in my tongue)
2. When I wake up... I lay in bed in silence for at least an hour just thinking.
3. I am 8 years older than my sister who is also my best friend AND business partner!
4. I am a pretty good barista! I worked for Starbucks for 3+ years and I enjoyed it! (I miss making lattes too)
5. I am afraid of Niagra Falls ...I don't even like to think about it.

That was fun!
How do you feel about me now?? LOL!!


Until next time! XO...

- Posted via my iPhone &hearts

10 comments:

  1. Have you ever had your nose pierced? I've been thinking about getting mine done, but...I'm scared! Haha. I have my lip pierced, but the nose just seems like it would hurt so much worse!!

    What are your tattoos of? You should share some on Tattoo Tuesdays! Have a special "Tiffany's Tattoos" edition! :D

    xo
    Veronica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah! P.S. I made a 52 Weeks of Instax Flickr group... you should play along - its open to anyone, instax or not :)

    http://www.flickr.com/groups/52weeks_instax/

    xo
    Veronica

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! I was a Starbucks barista for 3 years too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the Instagram app! Its soo good! I love the dress in your top picture. :)

    Oh my word, you used to work in Starbucks?! I have never ever been soo jealous of someone in my life! that would have been Literally HEAVEN!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun facts. I wish I had time to sit for an hour in bed, thinking. But I usually slam on the alarm clock to silence its buzzing and rush out to start my work fay :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. where are your tattoos? i would love to see them!

    ReplyDelete

i LOVE comments! thanks for stopping by! XO.