analytics

Jul 10, 2012

tattoo tuesday.


oh hello hello!
friends! ...this is my first tattoo tuesday on the new 'puter. i guess i was so excited about it that i put together quite a bit of ink havers for you all tonight. 
you're okay with that right?? 

...enjoy.
pink hurr don't curr.

pretty.

he's great.



i LOVE nerd ink. #4ever







'marry me?' tattoos are my fave! 
***it's an instant YES for me (hint hint wink wink)

such a good leaf!

portlandia.

pretty lace ink collar.

#best

i LOVE the old fashioned hand.

no one can be you-er than YOU!

XO.
-tiffany.
other photos via
pinterest&
tumblr.

2 comments:

  1. Greetings from Norway! I absolutely love your blog, and especially tattoo Tuesday! Keep up the good work :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I randomly stumbled upon your blog and thoroughly enjoy it, tattoos and Jesus make for a good combination! I spent forever looking at all of your Tattoo Tuesday posts! Thank you for allowing me to put off writing my paper a little while longer :)

    ReplyDelete

i LOVE comments! thanks for stopping by! XO.